Zenolite ® HC is a superior high gloss acrylic material for use as decorative panels around the home or in commercial environments. Zenolite HC comes in a range of designer colours and is manufactured using a unique blend of polymers combined with technology that delivers high quality and high performance.
Whether you use it as a kitchen splashback, shower walls, a feature wall or fascias for drawers and cupboards, Zenolite HC High Gloss Acrylic will bring it to life, and add a splash of colour, to new and renovated rooms.
- 6 H pencil hardness outer coating
- High chemical and stain resistance
- High scratch and wear resistance
- Easy to install
- 10 year indoor UV warranty
- Integrated colour layer
- High heat and thermal shock resistance
- Non-stick surface will not harbour mould, soap or calcium build up
- Easy to clean impervious ultra hygienic surface
- Highly resistant to typical bathroom and glass cleaners.
Call us today on 01376 518037 to speak to one of our team about how high glass acrylic panels can transform your space!
Installing High Gloss Acrylic Zenolite Panels
Our High Gloss Acrylic is easy to install and will not scratch, warp, stain or discolour from normal household or commercial use. It is easy to work with and can be installed rapidly over new or existing wall finishes. Some of the benefits include:
- Convenient and effective panel size
- No grouting and less joints
- Can be fabricated on site with normal wood working tools
- Typical panel installation takes about a third of the time as ceramic tiles
- Joints can be sealed with neutral cure transparent or colour matched silicone
Once installed we offer easy to maintain options, the non-stick surface will not harbour mould, soap or calcium build ups. It is easy to clean and has a non porous ultra hygienic surface. Not only that but our high gloss acrylic is also highly resistant to typical bathroom and glass cleaners.
Zenolite HC is currently available from David Clouting in a range of 7 colours in dimensions 2440mm x 1000mm x 4mm. It is supplied with removable protective films and cardboard packaging.