A well fitted splashback in your kitchen can uplift the look of your kitchen quickly and at relatively little cost too as well as being functional. We supply kitchen splashbacks to kitchen companies across the UK and supply a wide range of good quality products to them.
Kitchen splashbacks are now widely used, mainly on wall areas behind cooker surfaces, to protect the wall from any splashes from cooking. They also function as interior decorative pieces that can be used to give your kitchen a rejuvenated look. Adding a splashback to your bright tiled kitchen would be like adding an icing on a cake.
Why install a Kitchen Splashback?
Kitchen splashbacks that are designed to protect your kitchen walls from dirt and spills should have the following features:
- Most of the Splashbacks should be heat resistant up to 220C
- They should be easy to clean and maintain
- They should not get mouldy or stained.
- Kitchen splashbacks shouldn’t need scrubbing to remove mould or stains from group joints
They are also useful for the following:
- Splashbacks can reflect more light and brighten up your kitchen
- They can be arranged to make different designs
- They can make your kitchen look modern
Nowadays, there are a great many ranges and colour effects to choose from. Quality materials are manufactured using UV-stable technology and hence your kitchen splashback will last long for many years. Various splashback materials available in the market include Glass, Stainless Steel, Granite and new high gloss materials like Zenolite.
Zenolite is a high impact and easy to install material and a great way to give your kitchen a new designer look. This new splashback material is tough, yet flexible and is a cost effective alternative to back-painted glass. Zenolite kitchen splashbacks are 25 times tougher, half the weight of glass and backed by a ten year indoor UV warranty.
Learn more about Zenolite kitchen splashbacks