All homeowners and interior decorating wannabes know how important a kitchen splash back can be. They’re popular for protecting the walls of your kitchen, but they also make for a very stylish way to decorate your kitchen. They serve many purposes in your kitchen and are so much more than decoration, so it’s important to know that you can also use your splash back for the following benefits:
- They brighten your kitchen up as they reflect the light
- You’ll get a more modern look for your kitchen that stays sophisticated
- Your preferences count, which means you can dictate what colours and materials that you use
The splash back of your kitchen can be made from glass, granite and even stainless steel. If you are looking for an alternative, however, you need to think about what Zenolite can offer you.
A Range Of Designer Colours
One of the best things about Zenolite as your splash back material is how versatile the colour choices are. Zenolite is a high gloss acrylic material, and it’s used as the decorative panels around the house or even in commercial environments. Zenolite manufacturers use a blend of polymers that are combined carefully with technology to offer quality and high performance.
Splash Back Features
There are certain features that your splash back should have, and these include:
- Heat resistance up to at least 220c – after all, they can be around an oven!
- They should be easy to clean and maintain
- There should be no risk of mould
- Splash backs shouldn’t need to be scrubbed to excess.
There are different materials available for kitchen splash backs. As they’re an integral part of the kitchen, they are going to help to safeguard your walls and cabinets from oil splats, heat and moisture. The material does matter, and the better the material, the better you can protect your kitchen. You can add colour and zing to your kitchen – or even your shower walls – when you choose Zenolite. There are some significant benefits to choosing Zenolite, and these include:
- 6 H pencil hardness outer coating
- High chemical and stain resistance
- High scratch and wear resistance
- Easy to install
- 10-year indoor UV warranty
- Integrated colour layer
- High heat and thermal shock resistance
- Non-stick surface will not harbour mould, soap or calcium build-up
- Easy to clean impervious ultra-hygienic surface
- Highly resistant to typical bathroom and glass cleaners.
Installing High Gloss Acrylic Zenolite Panels
With the easy to install panels, you prevent scratching, warping, staining or discolouring from occurring because of regular household use. The panel sizes are convenient for you, and there’s no grouting or joining to worry about. Zenolite can even be fabricated on-site with the usual woodworking tools, so you don’t have to wait for it to be made for you. While there are plenty of options for splash backs on the market, Zenolite can be the choice you didn’t even know you needed.
Zenolite HC is currently available from David Clouting in a range of 7 colours in dimensions 2440mm x 1000mm x 4mm. It is supplied with removable protective films and cardboard packaging.