LG Interior Film is designed for flat lamination and 3D profile wrapping. With its intelligent self-adhesive treatment, Architectural Film is easy to apply not only to flat surfaces but also to irregular surfaces, saving time and money.
Technically, Interior Film provides interior design solutions where more traditional materials may not be viably used due to cost or weight. It also has the following features which make it an attractive choice for any and all refurbishment projects.
- Fully fire rated (can even be applied to a fire door)
- Air free application – quick installation with no air bubbles
- Durable – high resistance to impact, abrasion and scratching
- Reliable Quality – Very stable when exposed to heat, humidity and low temperature
- Flexibility – Wraps around complex shapes and curved areas
- Economical – Easy installation, easily repaired or removed
- Eco Friendly – Heavy Metal free & 100% phthalate free plasticizers
- IMO/ MED Certified, Wheel Mark Approved
- CE Marking
Interior Film can be applied to virtually any dry and firm substrate which allows all interior elements including walls, doors, furniture, skirting and architrave to be decorated.
Decoratively, Interior Film will reshape and influence commercial and domestic interior design.
The strap-line, “complete room modification without disruption” encapsulates the ease of renovating and decorating interiors, but barely begins to illustrate the quality of different categories of prints and textures. The designs look and feel real, with print synchronised to grains and textures. Once installed it will look and feel like a real timer, marble or metal.
Commercially Interior Film tick all the boxes. Using Interior Film, you are able to firstly save on the overall spend of the project significantly over rip out and refit. However, the savings and benefits run much deeper than this, occupancy is kept high and down time reduced due to the ease and speed of installation versus traditional refurbishment. For instance, a Fire Door can be completed in under 1 hour. There is also a significant reduction in waste and the need for a skip is entirely removed.
Interior Film not only fits all the financial needs of a project but also is a huge step towards meeting sustainability ideals and pledges.
If you are looking to uplift an area visual and texturally but want to keep costs sensible then look no further than LG Interior Film.