LG Hausys Interior Film is a range of self-adhesive decorative interior films, distributed and stocked in the UK by David Clouting.
With the increasing demand to be more socially responsible in all aspects of interior design, it is no longer just about the aesthetics, but also sustainability, life cycle, and ease of installation. Interior Film helps provide flexible alternatives for covering walls, furniture or pretty much anything else you can think of.
LG Hausys Interior Film is designed for flat lamination and profile wrapping. With its intelligent self-adhesive treatment, Interior Film is easy to apply not only to flat surfaces but also to irregular surfaces, saving time and money.
Technically, Interior Film provides interior design solutions where more traditional materials may not be viably used due to cost or weight. It also has the following features which make it an attractive choice for Architects and Property Developers alike.
- Self-extinguishing when tested for flammability.
- Air free application – quick installation with no air bubbles
- Durable – high resistance to impact, abrasion and scratching
- Reliable Quality – Very stable when exposed to heat, humidity and low temperature
- Flexibility – Wraps around complex shapes and curved areas
- Economical – Easy installation, easily repaired or removed
- Eco Friendly – Heavy Metal free & 100% phthalate free plasticizers
- IMO/ MED Certified, Wheel Mark Approved
- CE Marking
Interior Film can be applied to virtually any substrate (see the following list), which allows all interior elements including walls, doors, furniture, skirting and architrave to be decorated:
- Untreated steel, electro-galvanised steel
- Aluminium, stainless steel, painted steel
- PVC laminated steel
- Painted substrate
- Melamine laminates, polyester coated laminates
- Mortar, limestone
- Gypsum board, calcium silicate board, asbestos slate
Decoratively, Interior Film will reshape and influence commercial and domestic interior design.
The strap-line, “complete room modification without disruption” encapsulates the ease of renovating and decorating interiors, but barely begins to illustrate the quality of different categories of prints and textures.
Download Our Brochures